The Enchanted Forest is separated from Ever After High by a stream carved ravine. It is the forest where students have alone time or when they have secret meetings or picnics. It is also the place where the students go in order for them to gain their pets. This is achieved with spell poppers, or for the Wonderlandians, through the process of a ritual. See Pets. Since gaining their pets, and in order to spend time with them, the Enchanted Forest has become the place where all the second year students now want to spend their lunch hours.
The Wonderland Grove is the only part in the Enchanted Forest that is linked to the (currently shut off) Wonderland. Here, the magic and madness is slowly fading, so Madeline Hatter proposes a tea party to boost the madness up.
- In "Apple's Tale: The Story of a Royal", Apple White takes refuge in the forest to wonder what would become of her destiny.
- In Ashlynn and Hunter's diaries, they mention on how they met in the Enchanted Forest.
- In "Cedar Wood Would Love to Lie", Cedar Wood catches Ashlynn Ella and Hunter Huntsman having a secret romantic picnic.
- In"True Hearts Day Part 1", Sparrow Hood and Duchess Swan venture through the Enchanted Forest in order to find evidence of Hunter & Ashlynn's secret romance.
- In "True Hearts Day Part 3", Duchess takes Headmaster Grimm into the Enchanted Forest to try and find the True Hearts Day dance.
- In "Cerise's Picnic Panic", Cerise Hood is excited about a family picnic in the Enchanted Forest.
- In "Kitty's Curious Tale", Kitty talks to Maddie and the Narrators in the Enchanted Forest.
- In The Secret Diary Of Apple White the Enchanted Forest was her source of inspiration for the school dance.